ΣΗΜΑΝΤΙΚΗ ΕΝΗΜΕΡΩΣΗ: ΛΟΓΩ ΤΩΝ ΠΕΡΙΟΡΙΣΤΙΚΩΝ ΜΕΤΡΩΝ ΠΟΥ ΕΧΕΙ ΕΠΙΒΑΛΕΙ Η ΚΥΠΡΙΑΚΗ ΚΥΒΕΡΝΗΣΗ ΓΙΑ ΠΕΡΙΟΡΙΣΜΟ ΤΟΥ COVID-19 ΚΑΙ ΤΗΝ ΕΠΑΚΟΛΟΥΘΗ ΑΝΑΒΟΛΗ ΤΟΥ 18ου ΔΙΕΘΝΟΥΣ ΦΕΣΤΙΒΑΛ ΚΙΝΗΜΑΤΟΓΡΑΦΙΚΕΣ ΜΕΡΕΣ, ΤΟ DOT.ON.THE.MAP ΘΑ ΠΡΑΓΜΑΤΟΠΟΙΗΘΕΙ ΔΙΑΔΙΚΤΥΑΚΑ. ΟΣΟΙ ΕΧΟΥΝ ΑΓΟΡΑΣΕΙ ΔΙΑΠΙΣΤΕΥΣΕΙΣ ΘΑ ΛΑΒΟΥΝ ΕΠΙΣΤΡΟΦΗ ΧΡΗΜΑΤΩΝ. ΑΝ ΔΕΝ ΕΧΟΥΜΕ ΕΠΙΚΟΙΝΩΝΗΣΕΙ ΑΚΟΜΑ ΜΑΖΙ ΣΑΣ, ΠΑΡΑΚΑΛΩ ΣΤΕΙΛΤΕ E-MAIL ΣΤΟ firstname.lastname@example.org
1st Dot.on.the.map Industry Days
10 & 11 April 2020
Mediterranean Hotel, Limassol
The 1st Dot.on.the.map Industry Days announces that applications for accreditations are now being accepted.
Join industry professionals from across Europe, the Middle East, and North Africa in the 1st Dot.on.the.map Industry Days, to take place at the Mediterranean Hotel in Limassol, Cyprus (9 – 11th April, 2020). Ready to discuss co-production and distribution opportunities, meet new projects in development, and network with acclaimed film professionals? Read on to purchase an accreditation badge!
Dot.on.the.map Industry Days – an initiative of the artistic directors of Cyprus Film Days IFF- launches its first edition alongside and in the framework of the 18th Cyprus Film Days IFF (3-11 April 2020). The event is organised by Cyprus Film Days IFF, the Cyprus Ministry of Education, Culture, Sport and Youth and the Rialto Theatre.
Dot.on.the.map Industry Days launches two sections:
1/ Dot.on.the.map Meeting Point: a co-production and networking forum, implemented in partnership with Thessaloniki International Film Festival Agora. The forum will offer filmmakers with projects originating from the countries of the Mediterranean Sea, the opportunity to pitch to members of the international film industry and to find the right connections to get the projects co-produced, developed and/or distributed. All accredited film professionals will have the opportunity to network with acclaimed film professionals from Europe, the Middle East and North Africa.
2/ Cinema Talks: Accredited professionals are welcome to all the cinema talks within Industry Days, presented by specialised industry professionals
Only Market Badge holders will have access to Dot.on.the.map Industry Days activities & events.
• All film professionals actively working in the field of cinema are eligible (producers, directors, writers, buyers, distributors, film festival representatives and institutions, investors, and sales agents)
• All film professionals who are directly involved in the making of a film (development, production, post-production or distribution) are eligible to an accreditation.
Accreditation Cost: €50
Deadline: March 12th, 2020
To request an accreditation please fill in this online form.
Αfter completing the form please click here to make the payment.
• Access to Dot.on.the.map Meeting Point presentations and networking events
• Access to Dot.on.the.map Cinema Talks by acclaimed specialised industry professionals
• Profile listing in Dot.on.the.map Professionals Catalogue
• Invitation to Dot.on.the.map Networking Cocktail on April 10th
• Matchmaking: Opportunity for pre-arranged one-on-one meetings with participating professionals based upon their availability and on a priority basis. List of attending professionals and their contact details will be provided to you prior to the event
• Free entrance to all screenings of Cyprus Film Days IFF in Nicosia (Zena Palace Cinema) & Limassol (Rialto Theatre)
• Free invitation for two (2) to the Opening & Closing Ceremonies of Cyprus Film Days IFF
• Free Festival Catalogue and memorabilia
All accredited guests are welcome to lunches and dinners but the cost is not included in the accreditation fee. Please note that international guests may reject a meeting due to schedule overload.
For any further information about the programme, the project selection and the confirmed industry guests please refer to our website or email email@example.com